- Click on Mail Icon in your Control Panel.
- Click on the Add/Remove Accounts link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Outlook (Express) AutoConfig link next to the required account.
- Read the message in the alert window and click on the OK button. You may need to repeat this step two or three times.
- Click on the Open this file from its current location radio button, and click on the OK button in the File Download window.
- Click on the Yes button in the Registry Editor window and repeat for the last window. Outlook Express has now been configured for this account.
You can automatically configure Outlook Express from CPanel. This saves time in manually configuring your email application and avoids errors.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to remove (delete) an email account?
To remove (Delete) an email account: Click on Mail Icon in your Control Panel. Click on the...
How to read my emails?
You can read your online e-mail using NeoMail, Horde, or SquirrelMail.All of these popular web...
How to Add an email account?
You can set up as many POP (Post Office Protocol) e-mail accounts as you require, up to your...
How to change password of an email account?
It is useful to occasionally change the passwords on your email accounts to maximize your email...
How to Add Autoresponder?
Autoresponders are e-mail messages that are sent automatically when an e-mail arrives for a...