- Click on the Backup button on the Cpanel home page.
- Click on the Browse... button next to the relevant area that you want to restore.
- Search for and double-click on the relevant backup file (in .gz format).
- Click on the Upload button.
To restore a website from cpanel backup, follow these steps:
- restore-backup, backup, cpanel backup
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is a website backup?
A complete web site cpanel backup file includes everything in your website, like web pages,...
How can I download a cpanel backup file?
To download a cpanel backup file, follow the following steps: Click on the Backup button on the...
How can I generate a cpanel backup?
You can generate a cpanel backup by following these steps: Click on the Backup button on the...