- Click on the Manage OpenPGP Keys button on the Cpanel home page.
- Click on the Add Key link.
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and nickname in the Your Name, Your Email, and Comment/NickName fields.
- Enter the password for the key in the Key Password field.
- Enter the expiry date for the key in the Expiry Date field. You can suffix the entered number with the following: y = year m = month w = week d = day
- Choose the size of the key that you want to generate in the Key Size field. 1024 bytes is a common size.
- Click on the Generate Key button. Note that it may take a few minutes to generate the key, depending on its size.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
OpenPGP is a tool for secure online communication. CPanel uses GnuPG for its public-key...
You can import a key directly into CPanel. This will add it to the number of public keys that...
You can directly edit an openpgp key as follows: Click on the Manage OpenPGP Keys button on the...
You can delete a public or private pgpkey as follows: Click on the Manage OpenPGP Keys button...