CPanel can prevent hotlinking by only allowing named sites (such as your own web site) to access files on your site.
- Click on the HotLink Protection button on the Cpanel home page.
- Enter any other addresses that you will allow to access your site other than the provided defaults in the central area.
- Enter the protected extensions in the Extensions to allow field. Make sure you separate each extension with a comma.
- Enter the address to redirect any hotlinking to in the Url to Redirect to field.
- Click on the Allow direct requests tick box if you want to allow direct URL access to non-HTML files, such as images.
- Click on the Activate button.