You can click and cPanel generates a random, strong password for you.
To create an e-mail account in cPanel, follow these steps:
- In the Mail section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts.
- In the Email text box, type the name of the account that you want.
- In the Password text box, click Generate Password, then copy it into clipboard.
- In the Password (again) text box, retype the account password.
- Under Mailbox Quota, either type the mailbox size in megabytes that you want, or click Unlimited.
- Click .