This article describes how to add MX records for your web site in cPanel.
To add an MX entry in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the DOMAINS section of the cPanel home screen, click Zone Editor.
- Locate the domain for which you want to add an MX record, and then click MX Record.
- In the Add an MX Record dialog box, in the Priority text box, type a priority.
- In the Destination text box, type the fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) of the mail server.
- Click . cPanel adds the MX record.