You can have more than one autoresponder on one account. You can use plain text or include HTML code in the autoresponder, and choose from a wide variety of character sets.
To add an Autoresponder:
- Click on Mail Icon in your Control Panel.
- Click on the Autoresponders link in the Mail area.
- Click on the Add Autoresponder link.
- Enter the address of the account that the autoresponder responds to in the Email field.
- Enter your name or address in the From field. You do not have to put anything in this field.
- Enter the subject line of the autoresponder in the Subject field.
- Click on the required character set for this autoresponder from the Character Set drop-down list, if required.
- Click on the HTML Message tick box if you want to include HTML code in the autoresponder.
- Enter the autoresponder message in the Body field. You can not use HTML code in this field - plain text only.
- Click on the Create button.